General Practice Training Tasmania (GPTT) is a federally funded not-for-profit organisation, incorporated under the Tasmanian Associations Incorporation Act 1964.
GPTT is a board-governed entity, comprising directors elected by members and appointed by the Board. The Board of Directors is responsible for the strategic direction, policy and performance of GPTT. The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the day-to-day management of the organisation.
There are two sub-committees of the board; namely the Finance, Audit & Risk Management (FARM) Committee, and the Nominations & Governance (NAG) Committee.
Known for its high quality, well-organised program – GPTT provides unique educational experiences throughout the beautiful state of Tasmania.
- University of Tasmania (UTAS)
- Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- GP Registrars Australia (GPRA)
- GP Supervisors Australia(GPSA)
- Health Recruitment Plus
- Primary Health Tasmania