General Practice Training Tasmania (GPTT) provides innovative, best practice training to the highest national standards to develop outstanding GPs.
We are the Regional Training Organisation (RTO) in Tasmania for Australian General Practice training.
GPTT adheres to the training standards set by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP), and the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM).
GPTT’s mission is to strengthen health care through training excellence.
Known for its high quality, well-organised program – GPTT provides unique educational experiences throughout the beautiful state of Tasmania.
- A positive GP registrar experience
- Highly regarded suite of practical skills workshops
- Integrated communication skills training
- Teaching skills for GP registrars
- Research opportunities
- A unique training environment
STRATEGIC PLAN 2020